6 Skincare Product You Need!
Is your medicine cabinet bursting with the latest and greatest skincare products?? Well get ready
to get your mind BLOWN because you have probably been spending money and space on products you simply don’t need. Ask the Derm has the 6 products you need to keep your face in tip top shape and how to use them!!
1. Cleanser We all know washing your face is important, but you need to be careful what you wash it with. Ask the Derm suggest a mild cleanser both in the morning and at night. You need to be extra thorough at night to get off all the day’s makeup and germs. If you are having trouble finding a mild cleanser, please check out our DermDox Formulations. We have a great All-Clear Gentle Cleanser that works for all skin types. We also offer DoxMax Acne Wash for those with acne-prone skin.
2. Exfoliate It’s important to remember to this, but also important to not do it too often. Ask the Derm recommends twice a week. You should use an enzyme exfoliator which won’t be too aggressive on your skin. We realize this seems counter-intuitive, but you don’t want to beat your skin up, you just want to shed the dead skin.
3. Toner Toner used to be a MUST and it still does have benefits, but if you have dry or regular skin, toner isn’t something you need to do. For those with oily skin, Ask the Derm does recommend using it once a day after the cleanser.
4. Cream/Serum Ask the Derm recommends using this at night and making sure it contains Retinol if concerned about wrinkles.
5. Moisturizer You should moisture your skin after the cleanser, toner and serum (at night). Ask the Derm recommends a non-comedogenic moisturizer if you have dry skin. These are formulated to minimize the clogging of the pores. For those with oily skin be aware of how much you’re using and apply a thin layer. DermDox Formulations offers a Gly-Juva Smoothing lotion that is non-comedogenic, and lightweight with high powered hydrators.
6. Sunscreen This is a MUST, especially if your moisturizer doesn’t already contain it. Ask the Derm recommends applying a sunscreen with SPF 30 and to reapply as the day wears on. If you are worried about slathering it on during the day, there are powder sunscreens available.
Don’t forget to visit our DermDox shop where we offer DermDox Formulations. We have the perfect tools you need to keep your skin clean, fresh and hydrated. For those that are acne-prone, we also offer several products that may be the help you need.